Heading off to college provides exciting opportunities to learn new things, get involved on-campus and in the community, and further develop yourself and your leadership journey. What better way to prepare for the "real world" than getting involved in co-curricular activities? They help you to learn and grow in a safe, diverse environment. Getting involved is also an excellent way to adjust to college life. Research studies show that students who get involved are:
- more likely to stay in school and graduate,
- receive better grades,
- are more satisfied with their overall college experience, and
- increase their professional and career marketability.
The Leadership Institute encourages all students to get engaged and participate in co-curricular opportunities such as chartered or registered student organization, internships, sport club and intramurals, on-campus employment, and residential life. Start now building an exciting and memorable Bobcat experience that will benefit you for a lifetime.
- Leadership Institute Opportunities
- Chartered Student Organizations
- Registered Student Organizations
- Peer Advocacy and Education
- Boards and Committees
- Student Employment
- Student Leadership Board